Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, at this time, we are unable to take any new clients or emergencies. If your pet is having an emergency, please go to your nearest emergency hospital.
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE: Please be sure to check your email prior to your visit for a link to your pre-visit questionnaire or download your forms from the list below. PLEASE COMPLETE BEFORE ARRIVING
WHEN YOU ARRIVE: CALL 619-475-3000, a receptionist will check you in and get the best phone number to use for today..
We are currently running curbside and you will remain in your car for the duration of the visit:
- A technician will call you to go over any unanswered pre-visit questions and will come out to get your pet.
- The doctor will call you with his/her examination findings and recommendations
- A technician will go over recommendation costs and you can approve or decline recommendations at that time.
- Any approved recommendations can be paid online. You will be sent a payment link via text message or you can select the pay now link below.
Drop off examination information:
- Please be aware your pet will be seen between surgical procedures and examinations.
- We cannot guarantee a completion time.
- Please be sure to have your phone near you as we cannot proceed past the examination without your approval and payment.
- Drop off is between 7am – 8am.
- Please allow at least 30 minutes for intake
- Payment is required at drop off
Sedated Procedure forms